Things I love: Kind people, observing people, learning from people, good food, dreaming (day and night), writing, taking many pictures, the smell of books, wet soil, soap, vanilla and lavender, bananas, sarcasm, shoes, Pu-Erh tea, LOTR, HP, SW (if you don’t know what these stand for than…), poetry, number 13, books and quotes of Haruki Murakami, books and genius of Hermann Hesse, my privacy, my family and friends.
Things I hate: Time running so fast, seeing myself on a video, hearing my voice on a video, when someone judges me, hates me for no reason or enters my intimate zone, stupidity, superficiality, stereotype, negativity, touching the floor with my bare feet, dry hands, dirty shoes, worms and cruel people.
10 random facts about me:
- My favourite question is “But why?”
- I’m pretty proud of my eyebrows.
- My favourite colour is black (and white).
- I want to own a time machine. No, not the MacBook one.
- I’m a huge collector. Or you call me a hoarder. I collect/hoard many weird things.
- I love British accent.
- I admit I sometimes buy a book only because I like the title.
- I fell in love with the Lord of the Rings when I was 12 – year 2000 (before it was cool). I started reading it only because I liked the title.
- I am a huge Potter fan too.
My mum bought meBaby Jesus got me the first book for Christmas which I regard as an important milestone in my life.
- I sometimes like to refer to myself in the third person.
Here’s my all time favourite picture: